With the ongoing situation around COVID-19, we wanted to share an update with you. These are uncertain times, but we are sure about one thing: putting the health and safety of our team and our customers first is key.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the continued sanitization of all our products and facilities. Our team is committed to staying healthy, and helping our customers stay healthy, too.
Looking after our employees
• All employees that fall under the Government ‘high risk’ criteria and are required to self-isolate for 12 weeks are doing so, while we continue to support them with full pay where they are unable to work remotely.
• Our employees that have children and have been impacted by school closures have also been able to take the time they need to support and care for their families.
• All employees that work within the warehouse are encouraged to take extra breaks to maintain hand washing, along with sanitizers being available throughout the warehouse and at all high touch point areas.
• Staying connected! We are continuing to stay in touch through all channels open to us, keeping conversations open, checking in and being there for one another and you.
Looking after you
• We are doing all we can to ensure that your orders get to you as fast as they can, but we know that you, our customers, will understand if there is a bit of a delay whilst we adjust to new ways of working.
Shipping & Returns Updates
We apologize for any delays in getting your order to you. Production or shipping may be impacted by global issues beyond our control, and cause a bit of a wait.
We hope to maintain regular order shipments as best we can, and we appreciate your patience.
Rebel Minds Team